You can now easily integrate the Order Wizard restaurant marketing system into your website using our WordPress Plugin.
Getting started is easy, just fill in the form below and we will setup your new restaurant marketing system.
Once the setup is complete we will email your key so you can activate your WordPress plugin.
The WordPress Plugin allows you to easily add the online ordering system and restaurant table booking system to your existing website.
View the plugin at: https://wordpress.org/plugins/order-wizard/
- Install the Order Wizard plugin in your WordPress admin by going to ‘Plugins / Add New’ and searching for ‘Order Wizard’, (or) If doing a manual install, download the plugin and unzip into your
- Activate the the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Sign up to Order Wizard at https://www.orderwizard.co.uk/signup
- Once your account is setup you can login to your admin area and find your access key.
- Enter your access key in the form
- Create a new page and add the short code – add the reservation form to a wordpress page – add the takeaway menu to a wordpress page
- Start accepting online table bookings and takeaway orders.
Order Wizard is all about you, the restaurant owner. The marketing we do is for you and only you. It’s aimed at ensuring new customers find you and your regulars choose you when they dine out.
Order Wizard has proven itself with restaurants and take-away for over 10 years. Restaurants keep using Order Wizard because it delivers results.
With Order Wizard, you get:
- Weekly customer emails inviting customes to order from you
- Regular Facebook campaigns done for you
- A professionally designed website
- Your own Facebook page
- Customer birthday email offers
- App included
- A loyalty club that is exclusive to you
- Google SEO optimization
- ‘Smart Waiter’ automatically upsells diners and increases online order value
- Bespoke email campaigns – included
How much do I pay?
Order Wizard only charges you when it sends you an order or a table booking. Sometimes, you pay nothing at all. For example, customers find your website, look up your telephone number, call you and place an order or make a table booking. That’s free.
If a customer is registering for your Gold Club, there’s no commission on those orders either. In fact, the average restaurant pays 4p for each £1 of business Order Wizard sends it through all channels. That means £25 business for each £1 you invest!
How do I pay?
Order Wizard collects money from the online orders. Twice each month, you receive a refund for the surplus amount over your commissions.
Are there any commission free orders?
Yes, quite a few actually. For example, when a diner registers with your Gold Club, we ask you offer them a small incentive. Since you are already giving up some profit to do this, Order Wizard makes registration promotions commission free.
Many people will also find your website and simply call you to make an order or table booking. Order Wizard doesn’t charge you for this. Or if a table of 8 people books with you, the table booking commission is capped at £4.50. This is why the average restaurant pays only around 4 pence commission on all of the business Order Wizard actually gets for you.